At Blackgates, we have worked hard to develop and create an environment where your children have access to a school in which:
- We have created a happy, caring school and community with equal opportunities for all, promoting personal, spiritual and moral values.
- We have developed lively, enquiring minds through a broad, balanced curriculum.
- We have developed a healthy lifestyle, where children are encouraged to make informed choices.
- We are achieving excellence with pupils having high expectations of themselves and those around them in all aspects of school life.
- We promote good attendance, positive relationships, appropriate behaviour, with good manners at all times with our parents, in school and in the community.